Greenbrook PTA Eagles Run Club
JOIN THE FUN!
RUN CLUB WILL RESUME AGAIN ON APRIL 14TH AND CONTINUE TILL THE END OF SCHOOL.
Our Eagle Runners
INFORMATION ABOUT THE RUN CLUB
The Greenbrook PTA is excited to announce the 2016-2017 Eagles Run Club for students. The Eagles Run Club is a fun, voluntary activity for students (Grade K-5) offered on Friday mornings before school. We will officially start on Friday, September 23rd, 2016. The club meets at 8:00am every Friday on the field behind the MPR. On rainy days, the Eagles Run Club will be canceled. Please check the Eagles Run Club homepage for Friday cancellations.
Rules for Participation:
- A Greenbrook PTA Eagles Run Club waiver form must be turned in prior to participation. (Please fill out 1 waiver per child)
- All youth participants must stay on the field from 8:00-8:20am. Leaving early is not an option.
- Participants must come prepared to walk or run with a positive attitude.
- Parents and siblings are welcome to participate. An adult must accompany sibling participants at all times.
- Please provide a water bottle for your runners to enjoy after Eagles Run Club.
Eagles Run Club Schedule:
- 8:00am - Meet on the field behind the MPR and check in with a volunteer
- 8:00 – 8:20am - Run or Walk. Laps will be tracked for participation rewards
- 8:20am - Runners will be dismissed to lineup for classrooms
- 8:00 – 8:15am - Kinders Run or Walk. Laps will be tracked for participation rewards
Thank you to Greenbrook PTA for sponsoring this program. Eagles Run Club is managed by parent volunteers. If you are interested in assisting with this program, please contact Elisa Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org.