2017-18 TK & Kindergarten
SRVUSD strictly follows California Education Code on age eligibility for entry to TK and Kindergarten programs. Please carefully read the age eligibility requirements below. You must enroll your student in the age appropriate grade level per the guidelines listed below.
2017-18 Kindergarten: Children who turn five years of age on or before September 1, 2017 are eligible to enroll in Kindergarten only.
2017-18 Transitional Kindergarten: If your child turns five years of age on or between September 2, and December 2, 2017, you may only enroll in the TK program.
New, earlier close to the TK/Kindergarten
enrollment window for 2017-18:
The TK/Kindergarten enrollment window will be open from
January 23 through February 17, 2017
See the SRVUSD TK/Kindergarten Specific Information Website for details
See ENROLLMENT TIMELINE BELOW for enrollment requirements
SRVUSD - More on 2017-18 TK & K Enrollment
PARENT INFORMATION NIGHTS for 2017-18 SRVUSD TRANSITIONAL KINDERGARTEN (TK) PROGRAM:
- December 14, 2016 - 6:30-7:30 pm at Coyote Creek Elementary
- December 15, 2016 - 6:30-7:30 pm at Green Valley Elementary
PARENT INFORMATION NIGHTS for 2017-18 SRVUSD KINDERGARTEN PROGRAM:
- January 18, 2016 - 6:30p-7:30pm at San Ramon Valley High School
- January 19, 2016 - 6:30p-7:30pm at California High School
- January 23, 2017: Online Enrollment opens (parents of current TK students do not need to complete the online enrollment application*)
- January 24-27, 2017: New TK and Kindergarten students with siblings at their resident school site - bring your online enrollment application summary and required documents to your resident school site. Current TK students - bring your required documents* to your resident school site (parents of current TK students do not need to complete the online enrollment application).
- January 30 - February 17, 2017: All new TK and Kindergarten students - bring your Online Enrollment summary and required documents to your resident school site. Current TK students - bring your required documents* to your resident school site (parents of current TK students do not need to complete the Online Enrollment application).
- February 17, 2017: Completed enrollment packages must be received and verified by February 17th in order to be included in a lottery should it be necessary at your resident school. Completed enrollment packages are received and verified at your resident school. Enrollment applications received after February 17, 2017 are received on a first come first serve basis.
*Required documents for current TK students:
- Residency Verification
- Current PG&E or water bill if the address has not changed
- Mortgage/Rental/Lease + PG&E/water bill if a move has occurred
- Updated Immunization Record if applicable
- Kindergarten questionnaire with AM/PM preference
Enrollment (new students to SRVUSD)
SRVUSD Annual Update (all SRVUSD students)
Registration for Greenbrook - done online (all Greenbrook students)
If you want to volunteer at an SRVUSD school (or already do), please update your information in the Volunteer Management System
SRVUSD Annual Update
San Ramon Valley Unified parents are asked to complete an online “Annual Update” to verify household and emergency contact information and complete the annual release acknowledgement and permission requirements.
Complete the District Online Annual Update using your Parent Portal in Infinite Campus.
The Annual Update window for the 2017-18 school year will begin during the first week in August, 2017. At that time you will be prompted to log into your Parent Portal account to complete this important task for the new year. Check your Portal “InBox” for a message titled “Annual Update Fall Registration." This message will guide you through the Annual Update process.
Only one Annual Update is required for each family at a primary address. The message will continue to appear in your inbox until the end of the Annual Update period. Please disregard the message once you have completed your Annual Update. You will receive a confirming email following completion of the Annual Update process.
REGISTRATION for Greenbrook
Greenbrook Registration will be done entirely online. There will not be a walk-through.
Registration for the 2017-2018 school year will not begin until August 2017.
*The registration website, Togeda, is not sponsored by the school. Information provided on this website may be available to Parent Teacher Associations and other educational benefit foundations as well as school personnel as required.
All paperwork and payments can be processed online for both Greenbook and the school district. The online registration process will include information about how to pay by check and how to get help for any questions you may have.